This is an opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to join a major Integrated
Marketing Agency, based in Central London. The agency have a great reputation
within the industry; a regular award winner they are a recognised leader in
their field across customer engagement and digital marketing.
Part of a highly reputable group of companies, the business is significantly
expanding it's insight, data strategy and analytics function as part of a joint
venture with it's parent organisation. As part of this growth the agency is
now looking to hire a Senior Data Scientist to join them and take ownership of
a series of machine learning led initiatives on behalf of a number of leading
blue chip brands.
The position will be the go-to for all things Data Science and will lead a
small team of Data Scientists, as well as helping to scope out and deliver the
strategic vision for the unit.
The successful applicants will likely possess;
- Proven expertise within an analytically led role (ideally marketing) with
in-depth familiarity with advanced predictive modelling techniques (neural
networks, random forest, etc)
- Strong academic record (likely M.Sc or above)
- Direct experience in the development and deployment of machine learning
applications within a commercial setting (ideally marketing)
- Advanced knowledge in programming in R and/or Python
- Well developed communications skills; able to work well with both internal
and external stakeholders and with a talent for explaining the truly complex in
an insightful and elegant way.