Our client are a full service Media Agency based in the Heart of London. They
are considered a major industry player having won Agency of the Year on a
number of occasions and are recognised as one of the UK's best places to work.
The agency have a superb client base - ranging from entertainment and
telecommunications to fashion, cars, travel, retail and gaming.
The agency are now looking to recruit a Senior Analyst to join them in their
Media Effectiveness team, mentoring junior team members and working across a
broad portfolio of projects and clients; delivering key insights for clients
through the elegant use of econometric, time series and attribution
We are looking for someone with a media effectiveness background, likely gained
within a media agency or media evaluation consultancy. You'll be an absolute
whizz with Excel (pivot tables / vlookups / macros, VBA, etc) and be
comfortable generating dashboards and delivering reports.You'll likely have
experience using one of the main statistical analysis tools (EViews, QED,
Stata, SPSS, etc) and an aptitude and interest in data sciences (Python & R)
would also be advantageous.
- Approach problems with intellectual rigour and curiosity
- Media effectiveness / analytics background with solid expertise in
econometrics, forecasting and customer analysis (propensity modelling, etc).
- Well developed communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in statistical model & forecasting tools (EViews / Stata / SPSS
- Data visualisation & dashboarding - ideally Tableau / Datorama
- Self motivated with the ability to effectively prioritise
- Comfortable absorbing and disseminating knowledge rapidly and
This is a superb organisation and opportunity - a perfect role for a media
analyst looking to further develop their management and technical skills,
whilst working on a range of big name clients within a leading media agency