To £30K Basic + Package
Our client is a global Managed Services operation that runs dedicated
Operations on behalf of a blue chip Financial Services client base. Working at
one of their dedicated Client sites, you will work both with the Client and
internal departments to manage all Internal Communications at the Coventry
site. Key responsibilities include the following:
· Ensure effective two way communication with all staff and key
· Ensure that communication across all teams is consistent.
· Develop communication channels that effectively deliver corporate and
operational messages inc electronic, paper, verbal - particularly Knowledge Web
· Ensure all staff understand the value of the Client's brand and
· Work with HR, Ops Teams, Change, Resource Planning to ensure that
communication is properly planned, resourced and its success measured.
· Undertake “you say, we deliver” campaigns
· Liaise with the Change Team to ensure operational change is properly
communicated to customer facing staff.
· Ensure that every agent has speedy access to a single accurate version
of the truth.
· Provide structured briefings for the TM daily/weekly team buzzes.
· Work with the Client Customer Experience Manager to facilitate staff
round table sessions.
You will either be an experienced Marketing professional with very good
experience of Internal Communications or you'll currently be working in a
dedicated Communications role. You'll have a first rate ability to get a
message across in a positive and constructive manner. You will be data literate
and be able to translate brand & campaign information and present it to a
variety of audiences. Experience of working with intranets and writing/editing
and managing content is highly desirable. Coventry.